Experienced Oklahoma Attorney Protects Clients’ Legal Rights
Aggressive Claremore lawyer handles a wide range of civil and criminal cases
Tough legal challenges demand skilled and determined representation from an accomplished attorney. At Higgins Law, P.C., we have served the Claremore community since 1976, building on a long family tradition of service to the people of Rogers County. This intimate familiarity with our hometown extends to the way we care for our clients. People facing difficult legal problems throughout the area know they can turn to attorney Bill Higgins for comprehensive assistance with criminal and civil matters. Whether you face criminal charges, have been injured in an accident, or are ending your marriage, our Oklahoma firm has the knowledge and experience to guide you toward a successful result.
Accomplished attorney known for delivering strong counsel
When you need legal assistance, you want an attorney you can trust. People have relied on our firm to deliver strong legal support for more than four decades because we are:
- Established — Over more than 40 years, we have steered clients toward successful results in and out of court. Attorney Bill Higgins has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Responsive — We provide individualized attention to each person and business that we represent. Whether you need help with a family law matter, a criminal case, an injury concern or estate planning matters, our advice is always tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- Dedicated — For generations, the Higgins family has been devoted to the well-being of Rogers County clients and the community at large. Bill Higgins sits on the board of the J.M. Davis Arms & Historical Museum, which was founded by, and named for, his uncle.
As part of our commitment to helping clients understand their legal rights, we offer a free initial consultation.
Seasoned advocate provides comprehensive support in and around Rogers County
Our firm represents Oklahomans in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — We safeguard clients’ fundamental rights in all types of criminal defense proceedings including those arising from DUI charges.
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is never easy, but our firm guides clients through the divorce process whether the breakup is amicable or contentious.
- Wills and probate — We help individuals and families to draft comprehensive wills and guide them through probate actions to enforce a decedent’s instructions.
- Auto accidents — For personal injury litigation relating to auto accidents and other types of negligent injury, we help victims obtain the full compensation they are legally entitled to.
- Wrongful death — Families never fully recover from the wrongful death of a loved one, but our firm files claims to address the financial impact of a tragic loss.
You can count on us to treat you with the respect that you deserve, because we are not just legal professionals but community members who look forward to seeing you again.
Contact a full-service Claremore attorney for a free initial consultation
At Higgins Law, P.C., we represent clients throughout Oklahoma in numerous types of criminal and civil matters, as we have done for more than four decades. Please call 918-900-2162 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Claremore office.